Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 14: Another good day

The flashes of fever keep happening though I only had one today around 12:30pm. It is followed by extreme tiredness and limb fatigue. I've never felt anything like it before but luckily I can rest any time I like.

When I touch parts of my face it feels bruised and tender. Hello little nerves and muscles! I am so happy to feel you. My eye closes fairly well and I think I won't have to tape it shut tonight for the first time - I'll just use my little sleep mask. Peeling that "gentle paper" tape off each morning is brutal. :::shudder:::

Tomorrow I want to venture out to the Saturday Farmer's Market and stock up on herbs and veggies. I have been craving my version of crackers inspired by Juliano's toast recipe with Rawvolution's mock tuna salad. So yummy... and I should be munching it by Sunday if I get those crackers going early tomorrow. Planning to make more raw dolmas too (my grape leaves are already marinating). I must have eaten 30 last week and I still want more. But now, it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment